Queology Charleston barbeque team
At Queology, we cook our BBQ with a balanced, signature flavor of savory, sweet & smokey that folks can't resist. We have over 25 years of experience serving moist and tender meat... like candy for the meat-lovers!
We've been cooking competition barbecue since 2001. Queology is a competition barbecue team based in South Carolina that competes in KCBS and SBN events throughout southeast United States, now serving BBQ in downtown Charleston, SC! The founding members of Queology, Russ and Matt, have been cooking competition bbq together for over eleven years.
- Grand Champion at The Commissioners Cup "Smokin At The Farmers Market
- Sep 28 "Best of Berkeley" Moncks Corner, SC (SBN) 2nd Pork
- Sep 22, Sam's Club National BBQ Tour Southeast Regional, Hendersonville, TN 3rd Chicken, 8th Ribs, 7th Pork, 12th Overall
- Oct 6 "Squealin on the Square" Laurens, SC (KCBS) 4th Brisket
- Nov 17 "Smoke on the Harbor" Mt. Pleasant, SC (SBN) 3rd Wings, 3rd Pork, 5th Ribs, Reserve Grand Champion
- First Runner-up Southern BBQ Network Team of the Year
- "Southern Flame Food Fest" Summerville, SC (SBN) Grand Champion
- Papa Joes Banjobque, North Augusta, SC (KCBS) 9th Pork
- "Sam's Club National BBQ Tour" North Charleston, SC (KCBS) 1st Pork, 8th Ribs, 3d Overall
- "Beach, Boogie & BBQ" Myrtle Beach, SC (KCBS and SBN) 9th Chicken, 8th Ribs, 4th Pork, 10 Overall